Switching to ZIP/390 MP for z/OS slashes annual and capacity increase charges!
- Aggressive replacement terms slash recurring cost across the board.
- JCL, Parameter and API compatibility means little or no changes to existing PKZIP/SecureZIP jobs in most cases.
- Runs natively in z/OS and/or USS.
- IBM zIIP Engine support - offloads Compression Cycles from CP's.
- IBM zEDC support - compression acceleration (10x faster).
- AES Encryption/Decryption
- Easy to use Programmer API's support zIIP and CPASSIST
- - Data Buffer Compression/Encryption
- - Batch zip job invocation
- PDF Creation - converts Mainframe files into PDF documents.
- z/OS Hybrid PGP
- File System Monitoring automates timely processing and delivery of files.
- JES support automates timely processing and delivery of files.
- Built-in SMTP - Email Delivery of ZIP and PDF files as email attachments.
- Built-in FTP - ZIP|PDF and FTP in a single process.
- Built-in P2P file transfer with automated post processing/application integration.
- Additional Platforms supported - z/Linux, Linux x86, and MS-Windows (3 free licenses included)
- and more…
Contact us today to discover why so many of the largest mainframe environments have switched, including 40% of the Fortune 10!